If you have been looking for how to check WAEC result online then this article was written just for you. In this article we will look at a Step by Step guide on how to check WAEC result online via WAEC direct.
Table of Contents
How to Check WAEC Result Online
Will you Pay anything to Check your result online?
You will not pay anything to check your WAEC result online if you are doing it yourself, but you do need the following:
- A phone or laptop with internet connection,
- Your WAEC Exam number and serial number,
- And a WAEC token
What is a WAEC token?
A WAEC Token is a scratch card that is used to check WAEC Results online. It contains a unique pin of 10 or 12 digits and can only five times to check your result
How to get a WAEC Token
You can get a WAEC token at any WAEC office closer to you or alternatively, you can get it online from Remita or other reliable payment portal.
Steps to get your WAEC token on Remita
- Visit https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/WAEC/biller.spa
- Select “WAEC Result Checker PIN” in the “Name of Service / Purpose” field
- Input your name and other necessary details
- Proceed to pay
- Your PIN will be displayed on your payment receipt and also sent to your email.
- Proceed to the WAEC result checking portal at WAEC direct
Checking your Result on WAEC
- Proceed to the WAEC Result Checking Portal by clicking here
- Supply your EXAM YEAR, in the space provided. e.g., 2022
- Provide your EXAM TYPE. i.e. School Candidates
- Enter your Exam Number and Pin and Serial Number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the SUBMIT button to access your 2022 WAEC result.
Checking Via SMS
- Send SMS in the following format: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel and Glo subscribers) For example (WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007) SMS cost 30 naira only