If you are looking for how to check your JAMB result on JAMB UTME Portal, then this article was written just for you. Knowing your JAMB score is one of the first step toward gaining admission into any higher institution in Nigeria.
In this article, we are going to highlight a step by step guide on how to check your JAMB result on JAMB UTME Portal
You can now access your 2022 JAMB UTME Results via SMS or ONLINE free of charge. Kindly follow the steps outlined below to access your UTME score.
How to Check your JAMB Result on JAMB UTME Portal
How to Check Your JAMB Score online
- Visit the official JAMB portal by clicking here
- Next, locate and click on ‘E-facility’ on the menu bar
- On the page that shows up, click on the ‘UTME 2022 Main Results Notification Slip’ button
- On the next page, enter your ‘Reg Number’ or ‘GSM Number’ on the space provided
- Then Click on ‘ Check My Result’ to complete the steps
How to Check JAMB Result Via SMS
You can also check your JAMB result via SMS by following the under listed steps:
- Make sure you have at least a credit balance of at least N50 on your line
- Send ‘UTMERESULT’ via SMS, to 55019 or 66019 using the same number you used for registration
- Your result would be sent to you as an SMS shortly after.
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip
- Login to your JAMB profile through https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/Login.
- Click on the “Print Result Slip“ on the left side of the page
- “Continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- After payment, you can now proceed to print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required columns.
- N/B: The JAMB result slip cost N1,000 (one thousand naira only), and it comes with passport photography affixed to it.